Saturday, April 9, 2016

DIY color-changing slime! Only 3 ingredients! (No borax/no liquid starch)| DIY Halloween

DIY color-changing slime! Only 3 ingredients! (No borax/no liquid starch)| DIY Halloween

Hey guys! So lately I’ve been requested so much to make a DIY slime video with is perfect with Halloween coming up, but I wanted to do something slightly different, so today I’m going to show how to make color changing slime!The first ingredient is some clear glue, any brand would work and I’ve heard that white glue works too, but I haven’t personally tried it. Then you would need the thing that will make it change color, I’m using this heat sensitive fabric paint that I found on eBay:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heat-reactive...but you can use any paint or pigment that is heat sensitive. The amount you add is up to your choice, the more you add the more vibrant the color is going to be. And it’s really important that you mix it really really well.And the last ingredient is laundry detergent, and it doesn’t have to be this brand, I’m pretty sure any brand will work.You don't need a certain amount , just add a little bit at a time and mix it well with the glue as I’m doing here. As you see the slime will eventually stop sticking to the bowl and that’s the moment you take it out. At first is going to be really wet and difficult to work with but keep kneading it with your hands and that’s it! You will have the perfect slime. Now let’s test if it changes color!I decided to make a ball with it and dip it into some cold water and as you see it definitely changes color but is not as vibrant as I expected, I also let it cool down completely and the heat it again with a hair dryer. And also I placed one of the halves in the fridge and I heated the other half with my hands and then mix them to see the two colors together.And as the glue is clear you can stretch it like this and make kind of a window.Thumbs up the video for more color changing stuff! Don't forget to leave me in the comments which kind of videos you want to watch next. Thanks for watching!!Music: Spektrem Shine [NCS Release]Overlays by Gabrielle Marie at: https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamSolu...Now I have a P.O. box (don't write DIYlover or anything just this):APARTADO DE CORREOS 301720002 DONOSTIA (GIPUZKOA)SPAINMore DIYlover at:Twitter: https://twitter.com/DIYlover89Instagram: http://instagram.com/diylover89Tumblr: http://diylover89.tumblr.com/

DIY color-changing slime! Only 3 ingredients! (No borax/no liquid starch)| DIY Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment